I found a gay friend who basically saved me from wanting to kill myself half the time. Apparently, everyone in high school knew he was gay, and they just didn’t bother to tell me or I just didn’t bother to notice until he decided to make a pass at me one night and I just flatly told him that I wasn’t gay but I’d still be his friend. After that, I just started to realize that people were looking at me even more peculiarly than usual and then I started getting harassed, especially in gym class. They felt threatened because they were naked and I was supposedly gay, so they either better cover up their penises or punch me… or both. But after that, I started being proud of the fact that I was gay, even though I wasn’t.
Kurt Cobain from Nirvana 1991
For those who were not Born This Way, they should be Gay in This Way. Pride is not a gay thing, its a human thing and its okay to be proud of yourself for standing up for the equal treatment of all people gay, straight, lesbian, transgender, (Lebanese or Orient;). Cobain definitely captures that idea.
- futurehusbandofparkbom reblogged this from princess-jessiekate
- princess-jessiekate reblogged this from tctopp
- princess-jessiekate likes this
- imsodemented likes this
- zer0hvk likes this
- sparklesma likes this
- subliminationnation reblogged this from shewasabeautifultragedy
- shewasabeautifultragedy reblogged this from fuckkyeahkurtcobain
- fuckkyeahkurtcobain reblogged this from joelselph
- tctopp reblogged this from joelselph
- joelselph posted this